-LEARN TO SEW-
SEW SO SIMPLE
This series of classes is created for beginners, with easy step-by-step, real-time instruction. There are 16 projects designed to give you a good foundation of sewing skills.
ready to get started?
- We will start right from the beginning.
- I will walk you through the basics at your own pace.
- We’ll start by taking a quick look at the sewing machine and some of the tools used in sewing.
- This sewing course will provide you with the skills and techniques needed to get you started and keep you going.
How to thread your machine
Load the bobbin
Are you ready to jump in and start sewing.
These are the classes you have been waiting for.
- PILLOW WITH HIDDEN ZIPPER AND PIPING
- Pillow with Hidden Zipper and Piping - Cutting (8:09)
- Pillow with Hidden Zipper - Sew Zipper Part 1 (7:34)
- Pillow with Hidden Zipper - Sew Zipper Part 2 (7:39)
- Pillow with Hidden Zipper -Sew Piping (4:10)
- Pillow with Hidden Zipper -Sew Piping to Front (4:57)
- Pillow with Hidden Zipper - Finishing (6:42)
- Double Oven Mitt - Cutting and Pinning (10:29)
- Double Oven Mitt - Sew (5:27)
- Double Oven Mitt - Bias Tape on the Mitt (5:56)
- Double Oven Mitt - Attach the Mitts (3:24)
- Double Oven Mitt - Bias Tape All Around (4:23)
- Double Oven Mitt - Attach Loop and Pin Bias Tape (3:54)
- Double Oven Mitt - Finishing (7:10)
- Little Laundry Bag - Cutting (4:11)
- Little Laundry Bag - Stitching the Labels on (8:59)
- Little Laundry Bag - Pin the Zippers in Place (5:30)
- Little Laundry Bag - Setting the Zippers (7:42)
- Little Laundry Bag - Sew in the Lining - Part 1 (6:30)
- Little Laundry Bag - Sew in the Lining - Part 2 (5:22)
- Little Laundry Bag - Finishing (6:51)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you enroll and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Not sure you can do this?
I've got a couple of stories for you...
"Thank you so much for this video!! I have searched for videos that are easy to follow. And yours is absolutely the best!! Thank you for the pattern and perfect instructions 💖 I’m a beginner at sewing with a machine and you have made it very easy to follow your instructions!"
- Carmen B.
Hi, love your tutorial. I find watching you stitch really helps me understand your process. I am returning to sewing after 50 years (high school home ec.) I have made cushions and curtains in the meanwhile as I worked outside the home and time was precious... watching your wonderful demos really inspires me...even bought an up to date machine! So thank you so much. Plus your talking through is also a huge help! Cheers!
Great tutorial! You’re a fantastic teacher and your camera angles made it very easy to see what you were doing. I recently made your reversible apron for my sister with muslin and homespun accents (how I first found you) and my sister loves it. Thank you for sharing your talents!
Thank you so much for a easy to follow pattern for the scrub cap with easy to read directions and video. I have been searching the internet for a pattern for my son who does surgery. He wanted some special designed caps. But trying to find a pattern was difficult. Either they wouldn't print correctly or no instructions included! I had been looking for weeks and settled on a pattern that I attempted to make but it didn't go well. So today I started praying for God to help me find one. I opened my computer did a search and your video came up! Wow! what an answered prayer! Thank you so much for these instructions and video!
Hey there, I am Nathalie.
I share from decades of creative knowledge. Art and creativity are quite literally part of my DNA. It is my delight to share and impart the skills and talents that I have with a waiting world. My earliest remembrance of art and creativity is age 5. I made and sold a handful of art to the neighbors. My mom taught me to sew about that time, too. I ruined more than a few of her beautiful pieces of fabrics practicing my undeveloped skills. With a tape measure around my neck and a pin cushion on my wrist, I worked professionally as a seamstress for 20 plus years. In my 20’s I owned an evening gown studio where I designed and made evening gowns for Miss Texas and Miss America Pageant contestants. In the 90’s (not my 90’s LOL!) I had a garment factory and we produced a line of ladies clothing that was marketed at the Apparel Market.
Since 2012 I have taught art at WTC College on the Square. I have taught hundreds of students in person. In 2014 I started a YouTube channel MYWITHALLMYART. Through that online platform I have taught and helped thousands by sharing some of my creativity.
It is my heart’s desire to inspire you to be creative, to challenge you to push yourself, and to encourage you when you get discouraged.
I truly believe that when you complete any of my courses you will have created something you can be proud of.